Hardwere & Network Engineer
1. Install desktop OS, messaging client, applications such as Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, WinZip, WinRar, as per Customers software deployment policy, and add or remove accessories, peripherals or mobile devices and configure PCs
2. Perform Power ON Test, OS troubleshooting & verify hardware and software as per Client requirements
3. Configure desktop and laptop as per the desktop/laptop standardization policies of CUSTOMER
4. Configuration of printers, data card, scanners etc.
5. Configuration of internet settings and proxy settings
6. Configuration of mail clients and troubleshooting mail client related issues (System and on PDA's)
7. Troubleshoot and resolve desktop / laptop OS issues
8. Isolate system issues; diagnose standard software issues and report hardware issues to respective vendors
9. Troubleshooting printer / scanner related issues at users desktop/laptop and reporting hardware issues to vendors
10. Configure print queues for Servers / Users / Groups
11.Configure appropriate rights and permissions for accessing printers
12.Configure the desktops using tools where applicable
13.Manage disk and folder sharing, and permission settings on desktops
15.Installation and configuration of application clients (as per SOP provided by CUSTOMER )
16.Vendor co-ordination in terms of Call logging, tracking and closure for OEM calls pertain to hardware, software and networking support
17.Installation of antivirus tool and regular DAT / patch updates
18. Isolation of deskside LAN cabling issues
19. Managing DLO Backup and PGP for configured desktops/laptops
20. Provide call reports- as per client schedules
21. Escalating Issues to Back end Team for support.
22. Coordinating with Backend Team for Closure of Tickets pending with Backend Team.
23. Escalating the Issues to Team Leads, Ops Manager and Crisil Manager, if not getting any support from the teams.
24. Knowledge of creating Outlook Rules and Adding/Exporting PST in the current Outlook.
25. Knowledge about basic Excel.
- Published on: 16-Aug-2019
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Experience: 2.0 to 4.0 Year(s)
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Salary: ₹ 2.40 - ₹ 2.88 Lakhs
- Application Deadline:04-Apr-2020
(142 days Left )
Job Applied Successfully
Added Into Your Wishlist
Remove From Your Wishlist
Remove From Your Applied Job
Sorry You Cannot Remove